Wesley Allen Eldridge Iron Bed
Available in over 30 beautiful iron finish options.
Shown in Distressed White Iron finish and with acrylic finials and shown in Matte Black Iron finish.
The Eldridge bed is smart, ambitious, and ready to take on the world. Featuring generous curves that mirror themselves on the headboard and footboard, fleur de lis adornments, and acrylic finials balanced by straight, even lines, Eldridge captures the grace and careful craftsmanship of ages past. Standard metal frame includes three metal slats - box spring recommended. This bed can be used with adjustable mattress sets by removing the three center slats. All standard bed frames are finished in matte black. Made in the USA by Wesley Allen, the leading manufacturer and designer of expressive and eclectic iron furniture.
Headboard Only (No Frame)
Headboard with Wesley Allen Standard Frame (No Side Metal Profile)
Headboard, Footboard & Metal Side Profile Frame (Shown in photo above)
Due to lighting used during photography, actual finishes may vary from imagery.
Approximate lead time for production is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Western Passion provides free threshold shipping within the contiguous U.S.A. This means the delivery company will deliver your iron bed into the first entrance of your home by appointment. White Glove Services available upon request.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Current lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks for production.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
Twin Headboard: 53H, Footboard: 32H
Other Sizes Headboard: 61H, Footboard: 38H
Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King and Cal King.
4.5" Height from Floor to Bottom of Metal Profile Frame
9.5" Height from Floor to Top of Metal Profile Frame
8" Height from Floor to Box Spring Seat