Wesley Allen Hamilton Iron Bed
Available in over 30 beautiful iron finish options.
Shown in Aged Rust Iron finish.
The Hamilton iron bed carries stately lines that indicate royal heritage, but its presence is one of well-established, superbly confident style. A shield-like head and footboard, carefully adorned with twisted metal that looks for all the world like fine wound rope or tassel, add to the iron bed's dignity, while details like an aged antique finish and whimsical claw feet add little touches to an otherwise imposing style. Standard metal frame includes three metal slats - box spring recommended. This bed can be used with adjustable mattress sets by removing the three center slats. All standard bed frames are finished in matte black. Made in the USA by Wesley Allen, the leading manufacturer and designer of expressive and eclectic iron furniture.
Headboard Only (No Frame)
Headboard with Wesley Allen Standard Frame (No Side Metal Profile)
Headboard, Footboard & Metal Side Profile Frame (Shown in photo above)
Due to lighting used during photography, actual finishes may vary from imagery.
Approximate lead time for production is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Western Passion provides free threshold shipping within the contiguous U.S.A. This means the delivery company will deliver your iron bed into the first entrance of your home by appointment. White Glove Services available upon request.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Current lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks for production.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
Headboard: 60H, Footboard: 38H
Available in Queen, King and Cal King.
4.5" Height from Floor to Bottom of Metal Profile Frame
9.5" Height from Floor to Top of Metal Profile Frame
8" Height from Floor to Box Spring Seat