Wesley Allen Bennett Iron Daybed
Available in over 30 beautiful iron finish options.
Shown in Aged Rust Iron finish.
The charm of the Bennett day bed lies in its elegant, unhurried personality. From handsome upright supports to the camelback-style back and sloped sides, Bennett offers both relaxed comfort and style. A deep, rich finish adds substance, and carefully-worked finials, ornamental joints, and elegantly tapered feet combine to complete the iron bed's look without busying Bennett's characteristically nonchalant style. Made in the USA by Wesley Allen, the leading manufacturer and designer of expressive and eclectic iron furniture.
Day Bed with Slatted Frame
Day Bed with Slatted Frame and Trundle
*Trundle: High Riser Pop-Up Unit and also available as Non Pop-Up Roll Out Unit
Due to lighting used during photography, actual finishes may vary from imagery.
Approximate lead time for production is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Western Passion provides free threshold shipping within the contiguous U.S.A. This means the delivery company will deliver your iron bed into the first entrance of your home by appointment. White Glove Services available upon request.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Current lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks for production.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
Height at Top of Arm: 43"H
Height at Center of Back: 44"H
Recommended maximum mattress thickness for pop-up trundle is 8"H. Pop-up is 1.5" shorter than bed (heights will not match).
Recommended maximum mattress thickness for non pop-up/rollout unit is 12"H.