Wesley Allen Quincy Upholstered & Iron Bed with Surround
Available in over 30 beautiful iron finish options. Select from an array of fabric and leather options.
Shown in Opaque Light Silver Iron finish and Verona Charcoal fabric.
A stylish testament to the power of smart design, the Quincy upholstered iron bed draws the eye skyward with a flowing openwork frame and crisp right angles. From its towering fabric headboard to its simple rectangular iron frame enclosure, every inch of the bed invites dreamers to climb inside and experience firsthand comfort and beauty. Raised brackets at connection points smoothly accent the flow of each line, ensuring charm from the highest canopy corners to the sturdy square feet below. Standard metal frame includes three metal slats - box spring recommended. This bed can be used with adjustable mattress sets. All standard bed frames are finished in matte black. Made in the USA by Wesley Allen, the leading manufacturer and designer of expressive and eclectic iron furniture.
Due to lighting used during photography, actual finishes may vary from imagery.
Approximate lead time for production is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Western Passion provides free threshold shipping within the contiguous U.S.A. This means the delivery company will deliver your iron bed into the first entrance of your home by appointment. White Glove Services available upon request.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Current lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks for production.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
Headboard: 84H, Footboard: 84H
Available in Queen, King and Cal King.
4.5" Height from Floor to Bottom of Metal Profile Frame
9.5" Height from Floor to Top of Metal Profile Frame
8" Height from Floor to Box Spring Seat