Wesley Allen Hillsboro Iron Bed
Available in over 30 beautiful iron finish options.
Shown in Cottage White Iron finish. *This bed is not available in Distressed White finish.
Carefully devised architecture, precise curves, and contrasting finials could come across as overly formal, but the Hillsboro iron bed creates a timeless sense of fashion keeping any hints of primness in check. Vaulting arches across Hillsboro's headboard and footboard create an airy look and a well-balanced, proportional feel that's indescribably pleasing to the senses. The rounded frame counteracts the firmness of iron furniture design and softens Hillsboro's stately aura, making it adaptable to a variety of bedroom styles. This bed is raised and does not require a box spring and can fit a High Riser Trundle. If you are looking for this to use with a box spring and mattress set without the trundle or pop up option, see product WA-1098. All standard bed frames are finished in matte black. Made in the USA by Wesley Allen, the leading manufacturer and designer of expressive and eclectic iron furniture.
Due to lighting used during photography, actual finishes may vary from imagery.
Approximate lead time for production is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Western Passion provides free threshold shipping within the contiguous U.S.A.
This means the delivery company will deliver your iron bed into the first entrance of your home by appointment. White Glove Services available upon request.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Current lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks for production.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
Twin Headboard: 52H, Footboard: 35H
Optional High Riser (pop-up) and Trundle (non pop-up) available.
Recommended maximum mattress thickness for pop-up trundle is 8"H. Pop-up is 1.5" shorter than bed (heights will not match).
Recommended maximum mattress thickness for non pop-up/rollout unit is 12"H.