Rustic copper colored leather is tufted on the inside back and seat
for a classic look. Then stunning zebra hair on hide upholsters the outside
to offer a wild twist. All trimmed in hand placed nail heads. Chair
has rolling castors and swivel.
When you are looking for a refined Western style and the very finest quality, look to Old Hickory
Tannery. Each piece is made completely by hand, using only the highest quality hardwoods.
Joints are double doweled and glued into place.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece. Hair on hides are one of a kind
and will have unique patterns.
Furniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Overall: 42H x 29W x 35D
- Arm Height: 26
- Seat: 19H x 22D
- Made in USA by Old Hickory Tannery