A show piece for sure. Black leather seat and back rest yoke are accented with embossed croco in mushroom color leather. Back rest has large Spanish cross etched in center. Back is black leather etched with old ceiling tile pattern and accented with embossed croco in mushroom leather. Bottom border of chair is natural black and white speckle hair on hide. Weathered smokey finish on chair legs.
Exclusively Old Hickory Tannery.
When you are looking for a refined Western style and the very finest quality, look to Old Hickory Tannery. Each piece is made completely by hand, using only the highest quality hardwoods. Joints are double doweled and glued into place.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece. Hair on hides are one of a kind and will have unique patterns.
Furniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Overall: 41H x 27W x 34D
- Arm Height: 26
- Seat: 20H x 22D
- Made in USA by Old Hickory Tannery