Everyone will know you mean business when you rule from this position of power. Chocolate brown leather is accented with etched brands design on seat and skull on back rest. Natural watusi hair on hide on head rest, arm borders and bottom border. Back of chair is rows of chocolate leather pelt sewn. Chocolate leather French twisted fringe trim completes the look.
When you are looking for a refined Western style and the very finest quality, look to Old Hickory Tannery. Each piece is made completely by hand, using only the highest quality hardwoods. Joints are double doweled and glued into place. Seating units are eight way hand tied.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and, since no two are alike, may vary.
Furniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Overall: 49.5H x 33W x 30.5D
- Seat: 20H x 20.5D
- Arm: 28H
- Made in USA by Old Hickory Tannery