A new design on our classic swivel glider chair boasts western elements without foregoing comfort. Our popular distressed Galveston top grain leather is used on the seat cushion and edge band and features brown and white speckled hair on hide for a rustic western statement. These chairs work great as a group surrounding a cowhide round ottoman. Sit with friends and family in comfort and style. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. You will have no issues with cracking, splitting or shrinking. Only the best cushion materials, leathers and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
32W x 27D x 34H, 80 lbs
Seat Height: 20H, Arm Height: 24H
Inside Seat: 21W x 23D
Made in the USA.