Wesley Allen Laredo Iron Bed
Available in over 30 beautiful iron finish options.
Shown in Aged Bronze Iron finish.
The Laredo iron bed is all about connections, both physical and ephemeral - a peaceful night's rest, a stylish retreat for sanctuary. The smooth borders of this bed meet one another in raised connections, each emblazoned with eye-catching rings and knobs for a textured twist. The generous height of the headboard echoes the six-post design of the footboard for a balanced accent to complement existing decor. Standard metal frame includes three metal slats - box spring recommended. This bed can be used with adjustable mattress sets by removing the three center slats. All standard bed frames are finished in matte black. Made in the USA by Wesley Allen, the leading manufacturer and designer of expressive and eclectic iron furniture.
Due to lighting used during photography, actual finishes may vary from imagery.
Approximate lead time for production is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Western Passion provides free threshold shipping within the contiguous U.S.A. This means the delivery company will deliver your iron bed into the first entrance of your home by appointment. White Glove Services available upon request.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Current lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks for production.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
Headboard: 61H, Footboard: 34H
Available in Full, Queen, King and Cal King.
4.5" Height from Floor to Bottom of Metal Profile Frame
9.5" Height from Floor to Top of Metal Profile Frame
8" Height from Floor to Box Spring Seat