A combination of top-quality leathers is used to create our most popular chair design and we have enlarged the size to a full chair and 1/2. Luxurious Brazilian brindle hair on hide on the inside back and front panels with a V shape accent of subtle embossed leather. Cushion features a window frame design with embossed gator leather on the border and distressed buffalo leather in the center panel. Buffalo leather completes the chair and is trimmed with topstitching and antique brass nail heads. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. You will have no issues with cracking, splitting, or shrinking. Only the best cushion materials, leathers, and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
60W x 40D x 42H, 220 lbs
Seat Height: 21H, Arm Height: 30H
Inside Seat: 35W x 23D
Optional Ottoman: 34W x 24D x 20H
Made in the USA.