Chisum Ranch Sofa features our "buffalo" top grain leather on the arms, outback, and cushions. The seat cushions and "V" insert on the inback are accented with our embossed gator top grain leather and the inback has an embroidered longhorn design. The inback, arm panels, and seat rail are covered with our dark brindle Brazilian cowhide and rounding out the most cowboy sofa we have is 13" hand cut fringe on the front and sides of the sofa. The Chisum Ranch sofa is constructed with a kiln dried Oak frame, no-sag springs, and high-density foam cushions, it is built for comfort and durability. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. You will have no issues with cracking, splitting, or shrinking. Only the best cushion materials, leathers, and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
92W x 40D x 42H, 280 lbs
Seat Height: 21H, Arm Height: 30H
Inside Seat: 68W x 23D
Made in the USA.