Our Coburn Ottoman is a perennial bestseller. Upholstered with our distressed top grain Buffalo leather and using exotic brindle Brazilian cowhide wrap with embossed "Gator" accents on the border of the top cushion, this piece fits great in your ski lodge or ranch home. Constructed using no sag hand tied springs, kiln dried Oak frame components and high density foam Great Blue Heron's ottomans are built to last and be enjoyed and used for years.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. Only the best cushion materials, leathers, and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
Medium: 34W x 24D x 20H, 45 lbs
Large: 45W x 24D x 20H, 50 lbs
Made in the USA.