Upholstered in distressed Buffalo leather with a waxed finish. Buffalo is thicker than cowhide, so it is more durable and performs great during everyday use. The Coburn ottoman features a window frame design with embossed gator leather on the border of the cushion and buffalo leather in the center and on the cushion boxing. Matching chair and other furnishings are available for a complete western look. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. Only the best cushion materials, leathers and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
Medium: 34W x 24D x 20H, 45 lbs
Large: 45W x 24D x 20H, 50 lbs
Made in the USA.