The Black Bear Club Chair is a traditional Western style. It is upholstered with embossed leather on the inside back, which is hand-finished to give the leather depth of color and texture. Embossed leather may have slight variation to what is shown, but will be similar. The chair also features gator embossed leather on the border of the window frame design cushions and full-grain Buffalo leather on the rest. Antique brass nail heads and topstitching on the arms complete the design. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. You will have no issues with cracking, splitting or shrinking. Only the best cushion materials, leathers and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
48W x 40D x 42H, 180 lbs
Seat Height: 21H, Arm Height: 30H
Inside Seat: 23W x 23D
Made in the USA.