We chose soft but very durable Jupiter Truffle leather and accented it with Triumph embossed leather on the head area, exotic brindle Brazilian cowhide on the outback, and antique brass
nail heads. The solid wood base is very stable and the seat swivels to provide a great all - around barstool for western lodge, or home. Custom leather options available. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and
performance. You will have no issues with cracking, splitting or shrinking. Only the best cushion materials, leathers and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible
for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
Dimensions: 24W x 27D x 43H, 65 lbs
Seat Height: 25H or 30H, Arm Height: 39H
Inside Seat: 19W x 19D
Made in the USA.