This executive office chair has beautiful axis hide along the head area, outside back, and lower band along with our traditional distressed top grain buffalo leather. This chair features a wooden 5 way base with hydraulic lift, swivel, and tilt and sits on metal casters. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. You will have no issues with cracking, splitting, or shrinking. Only the best cushion materials, leathers, and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 8-10 weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
26W x 27D x 40-43H, 90 lbs
Adjustable Seat Height: 16.5-19.5H, Arm Height: 24.5-27.5H
Made in the USA.