Sendoa Desert Roll Top Ottoman
Classic western styling is mixed with contemporary southwestern colors. Our rolltop Sendoa Desert Ottoman uses heavily distressed top grain leather and sunset fabric on the top cushion with brown leather welt, antique nailheads. Matching Oversized Wingback Chair and Settee also available. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by
hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. You will have no issues
with cracking, splitting or shrinking. Only the best cushion materials, leathers and hides are used in
creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible
for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
26W x 24D x 20H, 60 lbs
Made in the USA.