Sit or stand while entertaining friends and family with our elegant copper and iron pub table. This gorgeously scrolled base is hand forged iron that is topped with a lovely
hand crafted copper top. Available in two heights.
The black iron is blacksmith built and every hammer blow brings a specific signature of the
craftsman. A natural process and recycled material is used to create the handcrafted copper
top. Worked the old way, each is hammered by hand, heated and again hammered around a wooden
core. The heat creates the blackened character, different with each piece.
Specific product information regarding the copper top:
The surface of the copper is waxed to protect the copper and periodic
waxing with Briwax is recommended as needed. We cannot guarantee any specific
finish considering the natural forces involved. Some pieces will be
blacker and others will have more red coloration. Any top over 36 inches
will have a fused seam.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns unless due to damage in shipping or manufacturer defects.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible
for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks to ship.
Top: 30 inch diameter
Height: 36 or 40 inch