Tooled Leather Bar
Unique bar features beautiful hand carved leather detail and nailhead trim.Inside has storage for wine bottles, 3 drawers and several shelves. Leather and iron stools shown are not included.
Hand tooling of leather is an ancient art performed by artisans who painstakingly chisel and carve the leather by hand. Each leather hide is selected for quality and the wood is seasoned and ages gracefully. This time honored tradition inspired this hand tooled western leather bar. Besides offering a unique design, this leather furniture is created for durability and lasting quality. Leathers may have natural markings and, since no two are alike, will vary in color.
Size ChartMeasurements: 50L x 42H x 16D
Return PolicyFurniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 10-12 weeks.