Imperial Western Barstool Set of 4
A carved mahogany wood frame in a dark finish compliments the character of the hand tooled leather seat with Running Horses pattern and tooled Steer Brands back.Hand tooling of leather is an ancient art performed by artisans who painstakingly chisel and carve the leather by hand. Each leather hide is selected for quality and the wood is seasoned and ages gracefully. This time honored tradition inspired these hand tooled western leather barstools with a distinctive Spanish flair. Besides offering a unique design, this leather furniture is created for durability and lasting quality.
Leathers may have natural markings and, since no two are alike, will vary in color.
Size ChartCounterstool - 18 x 18 x 38H, seat is 26"H
Barstool - 18 x 18 x 44H, seat is 30"H
Return PolicyFurniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 10-12 weeks.