Eleanor Rigby Pasadena Terrapin Leather Chair
$3,299.00 MSRP: $4,900
Product DescriptionYou'll love this gorgeous accent chair. It features whip stitch details, all done by hand. Hand tooled Terrapin leather is featured the arm panels and bolster. Perfect as a pair in your western or rustic living room.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character. Shown in Maestro Artisano Polo and Terrapin Saddle Hand Tooled Leather. Other leather color options available.
- Shown in 100% Top Grain Maestro Artisano Polo and Terrapin Saddle Hand Tooled Leather.
- Spring System: Tempered steel coil spring inch drop in unit.
- Backs: Feather/Down/Polyester blend in feather proof ticking that is channeled to prevent bunching.
- Seats: Individually pocketed coil springs encased in high resiliency foam, wrapped in feather/down/polyester blend envelopes that are channeled to prevent bunching.
- Frame: Combination of hardwood/furniture grade plywood that is corner blocked, glued and stapled.
- Length: 40
- Height: 35
- Depth: 40
Return PolicyFurniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
Shipping1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 14-16 weeks for delivery.