Free Form Mesquite Console Table
Western style console table with 1 inch solid square wrought iron base in dark rust brown finish with forged twist design and free form mesquite wood top. Turquoise inlay, as shown, is optional. Mesquite top averages 52 x 20 inches. Table measures approximately 34 inches high. Other iron finish and inlay options are available.
Care of mesquite wood top and iron base:
Our mesquite tops are sanded smooth, however the natural imperfections inherent in mesquite wood are left unaltered. Grain streaks are common and make each piece unique. The panels and molding are hand cut. Use a professional finisher for a wood floor such as Briwax to correct any damage you may cause to the surface. Use a clean dry cloth for dusting routine. Do not use cleaners that contain ammonia, water or other general purpose cleaners.
The metal base is made by hand by Mexican blacksmiths. Each piece of metal is heated using a traditional charcoal fire. It is then hand hammered on an anvil and carefully crafted to form the unique base. Base is painted in a dark rust brown finish. To make it shine, you can use Armor All to clean the metal.
Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible
for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Mesquite top averages 52 x 20 inches. Table measures approximately 34 inches high.