Natural brindle hair on hide is uniquely embossed in a croco pattern and
covers the back rest and back of this Western style executive chair. Yoke
and seat is solid cigar colored leather. Prairie dust finish on chair legs.
Exclusively Old Hickory Tannery.
When you are looking for a refined Western style and the very finest quality, look to Old Hickory
Tannery. Each piece is made completely by hand, using only the highest quality hardwoods.
Joints are double doweled and glued into place.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece. Hair on hides are one of a kind
and will have unique patterns.
Furniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Overall: 43-48H adjustable x 27W x 28D
- Arm Height: 27-32
- Seat: 20-25H x 20D
- Made in USA by Old Hickory Tannery