Western Iron Bar Table
A hand tooled Classico design embellishes the round leather top on this western motif bar table. Wrought iron base is sturdy and attractively styled.
Hand tooling of leather is an ancient art performed by artisans who painstakingly chisel and carve the leather by hand. Each leather hide is selected for quality and the wood is seasoned and ages gracefully. This time honored tradition inspired this hand tooled western leather bar table with a distinctive Spanish flair. Besides offering a unique design, this leather furniture is created for durability and lasting quality.
Be sure to check out other hand tooled furniture items and home accessories that are part of this collection.
Leathers may have natural markings and, since no two are alike, will vary in color.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns unless due to damage in shipping or manufacturer defects.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 9-11 weeks to ship.
Measurements: 30 Diameter x 42H