Taurino Cocktail Table
Totally Western with loads of character like carved oxbow legs, hewn plank top and hand made nail accents. Made of quality hardwoods in a distressed finish.
Every piece is handcrafted from high-quality, medium hardwoods. The woods are kiln-dried. This process removes moisture and stabilizes the wood further thus creating furnishings suitable for any climate. Each item is made by a single artisan, who creates each piece from start to finish. This ensures a high degree of craftsmanship, attention to detail, and makes each piece a unique functional work of art. The furniture is assembled in a traditional way, with little or no use of nails. This approach uses glue and the dovetail method which results in sturdy heirloom furniture. Finally, each item is sanded and lacquered by hand multiple times. This process guarantees a high-quality, polished appearance. Made by skilled artisans in Mexico.
Furniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns or cancellations.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow approximately 8-10 weeks.
Available in three sizes:
42W x 42X x 20H
48W x 48D x 20H
54W x 54D x 20H