Round Stone Occasional Table
Made of solid iron with stunning scroll legs, this table features a beautiful natural veined travertine stone top. Materials: Base: Wrought Iron; Top: Shown with Peach Travertine Top
Care of marble and iron base:
The marble tops have been treated and sealed before it leaves the warehouse. The marble has an overall peach tone with veining which enhances the beauty of the stone. Use coasters under glasses and trivets under hot dishes. Reseal your
stone top every 6 months with a professional stone sealer. Blot up spills immediately and do not use cleaners that contain vinegar, bleach, ammonia or acid.
The metal base is made by hand by Mexican blacksmiths. Each piece of metal is heated using a traditional charcoal fire. It is then hand hammered on an anvil and carefully crafted to form the unique base. Base is painted in a dark rust brown finish. To make it shine, you can use Armor All to clean the metal.
Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible
for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Iron base measures 20" Rd x 24"H.
Peach Travertine measures 24"Diameter.