Rectangular Copper Coffee Table
Flat dark rustic brown iron is scrolled to support our gorgeous natural copper top with rounded corners. This rectangular attractive coffee table brings an elegant addition to
both Mediterranean, rustic and traditional interiors. Materials: Base: Wrought Iron; Top: Shown with Natural Copper top
Care of copper top and iron base:
Copper table tops are hand hammered to produce a dimpled surface. The copper is fired, giving an individual finish in reddish and black patina. The copper is then wrapped around
and glued to a plywood base. The copper is protected with multiple coats of acrylic lacquer and do not change color over time. Use a coaster to prevent rings caused by moisture. Use
trivets under hot dishes. Wipe up any spills as soon as possible. Do not use cleaners that contain bleach, ammonia or acid.
The metal base is made by hand by Mexican blacksmiths. Each piece of metal is heated using a traditional charcoal fire. It is then hand hammered on an anvil and carefully crafted to
form the unique base. Base is painted in a dark rust brown finish. To make it shine, you can use Armor All to clean the metal.
Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible
for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Iron base measures 52" x 26" x 19"H.
Natural Copper measures 60"x 32".