A special hand technique transforms smooth leather creating a stars and stripes
pattern on this unique billiards bench. Watusi hair on hide accents the bench and
foot board is upholstered in embossed croco leather.
When you are looking for a refined Western style and the very finest quality, look to Old Hickory
Tannery. Each piece is made completely by hand, using only the highest quality hardwoods.
Joints are double doweled and glued into place. Seating units are eight way hand tied.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and, since no two
are alike, may vary.
Furniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Overall: 49H x 47.5W x 36.5D
- Seat: 32.5H x 19.5D
- Arm: 37.5H
- Made in USA by Old Hickory Tannery