Massoud Serengeti Natural Round Ottoman
The highest grade of serengeti natural hair on hide is used and features a unique nailhead design on the sides for an elevated look into your western, rustic or traditional space. Other leather and custom options available.
Manufactured in the USA by Massoud, known for their meticulous craftsmanship, starting with
kiln dried hardwood frames for a rock solid foundation. They use only the finest quality leathers
and each finish is hand applied in multiple steps by skilled artisans.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and, since no two
are alike, may vary. Furniture is made to order.
Furniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible
for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 10-12 weeks.
Overall Dimensions: 19H x 44W x 44D
Made exclusively by Massoud.