Our Taurine Wingback Recliner uses speckled longhorn Brazilian cowhide on the inback and foot rest. Featuring soft 100% top grain Palio Chaps leather, floral embossed leather accents on the seat cushion and antique nailhead trim make for a beautiful and comfortable western recliner. Custom options available. Made in the USA.
For those who appreciate and are seeking high quality workmanship and superior materials. Each is made by hand. The frame is built of kiln dried oak, which offers rigidity and performance. You will have no issues with cracking, splitting or shrinking. Only the best cushion materials, leathers and hides are used in creating this beautiful furniture.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and no two are alike.
Current Production Lead Time is 16-18 Weeks.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 16-18 weeks for delivery.
39W x 37D x 47H, 160 lbs
Seat Height: 22H, Arm Height: 26.5H
Inside Seat: 21W x 20D
Made in the USA.