Tufted leather recliner with hand applied antiquing and croco embossed arm panels. Exquisitely created by skilled artisans in 100% top grain leather. Superior quality and design for those who appreciate the best.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character. Shown in Maestro Artisano Heritage Leather.
Other leather color options available.
- Shown in 100% Top Grain Maestro Artisano Cognac Leather.
- Spring System: Tempered steel coil spring inch drop in unit in sofa and tempered steel 8 gauge zig zag springs in chairs.
- Backs: Feather/Down/Polyester blend in feather proof ticking that is channeled to prevent bunching.
- Seats: Individually pocketed coil springs encased in high resiliency foam, wrapped in feather/down/polyester blend envelopes that are channeled to prevent bunching.
- Frame: Combination of hardwood/furniture grade plywood that is corner blocked, glued and stapled.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 14-16 weeks for delivery.
- Width: 37
- Height: 43
- Depth: 41
- Full recline depth: 53
- Seat depth: 24
- Seat height: 20
- Arm height: 26