Tooled Leather Arm Chairs Set of 2
Spanish Heritage arm chair with hand tooled Ash leather Colonial pattern is accented with nail heads.
Leather can be ordered in Ash, as shown, or in Red, Sage or Turquoise. Price is for 2 chairs.
Matching side chairs also available. See related items below.
Hand tooling of leather is an ancient art performed by artisans who painstakingly chisel and carve
the leather by hand. Each leather hide is selected for quality. Furniture is made to order.
Leathers have natural markings and, since no two are alike, may vary in color.
Furniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns unless due to damage in shipping or manufacturer defects.
Furniture must be inspected for damage before signing delivery receipt and damage must be noted by shipper upon delivery.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 9-11 weeks to ship.
Arm Chair Dimensions: 22L x 22W x 43H