Hand forged iron bar table in woodsy branch design has a hand crafted copper top and is available in two heights. The black iron is blacksmith built and every hammer blow brings a specific signature of the craftsman. A natural process and recycled material is used to create the handcrafted copper top. Worked the old way, each is hammered by hand, heated and again hammered around a wooden core. The heat creates the blackened character, different with each piece.
Specific product information regarding the copper top:
The surface of the copper is waxed to protect the copper and periodic waxing with Briwax is recommended as needed. We cannot guarantee any specific finish considering the natural forces involved. Some pieces will be blacker and others will have more red coloration. Any top over 36" will have a fused seam.
Furniture is custom made to order. Sorry, no returns unless due to damage in shipping or manufacturer defects.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks to ship.
Top: 30" diameter
Height: 36" or 40"