Fireside Lodge Barnwood Medicine Cabinet
Medicine Cabinet is available in two sizes and is made with authentic reclaimed red oak from 1800s tobacco barns. Every piece is unique and filled with natural
character. Concealed European-style hinges create a clean profile. Hinge can be specified for the right or left side of the medicine cabinet. Clear-coat catalyzed
lacquer finish for lasting durability. Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Individually handcrafted. Made in the USA.
Barnwood furniture information regarding its construction and characteristics.
Dimensions may vary slightly due to the nature of the logs involved.
Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Built with authentic reclaimed Red Oak planks from 1800's tobacco barns. Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability. Individually handcrafted. Return of the product in original condition is accepted and the purchase price, less our original cost for shipping and handling and a 20% restocking fee, will be refunded. Notification to Western Passion MUST be made within 5 days from receipt of goods to obtain a return authorization number. Product must be and must be adequately packed and insured prior to shipping. Customer is responsible for product and its safe return until received by the manufacturer.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Made in the USA and ships in 4-6 weeks.
Medium: 26W x 7D x 32H
Large: 32W x 7D x 32H