Western Iron Barstool Set of 4
A hand tooled Bronco design embellishes the square leather seat on this western motif barstool. Wrought iron base is sturdy and attractively styled.
Hand tooling of leather is an ancient art performed by artisans who painstakingly chisel and carve the leather by hand. Each leather hide is selected for quality and the wood is seasoned and ages gracefully. This time honored tradition inspired these hand tooled western leather barstools with a distinctive Spanish flair. Besides offering a unique design, this leather furniture is created for durability and lasting quality. Leathers may have natural markings and, since no two are alike, will vary in color.
Size ChartAvailable in two heights:
Barstool - 16 x 16 x 30H
Counterstool - 16 x 16 x 26H
Return PolicyFurniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 10-12 weeks.