Product DescriptionHand tooling of leather is an ancient art performed by artisans who painstakingly chisel and carve the leather by hand. Each leather hide is selected for quality and the wood is seasoned and ages gracefully. This time honored tradition inspired these hand tooled western leather chairs with a distinctive Spanish flair. Besides offering a unique design, this leather furniture is created for durability and lasting quality.
This bench proudly displays a beautiful hand tooled leather Colonial design accented with antiqued nailheads. The richly finished wood frame has a rustic Spanish style. Be sure to check out other hand tooled furniture items and home accessories that are part of this collection.
Leathers may have natural markings and, since no two are alike, will vary in color. Wood stains are done completely by hand and may vary from picture.
Size ChartMeasurements: 50 1/2 W x 24 D x 47In H, Seat height 19
Return PolicyFurniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 9 - 11 weeks for delivery.