Leather Ottoman Diamond
A really unique ottoman to use as foot stool, extra seating or a fun accent piece. A hand tooled Diamond design is featured on top and sides.
Hand tooling of leather is an ancient art performed by artisans who painstakingly chisel and carve the leather by hand. Each leather hide is selected for quality. Leathers may have natural markings and, since no two are alike, will vary in color.
This time honored tradition inspired these hand tooled western leather ottomans with a distinctive Spanish flair. Besides offering a unique design, this leather furniture is created for durability and lasting quality.
Size ChartAvailable in two approximate sizes:
Large - 19 x 19 x 15H
Jumbo - 24 x 24 x 19H
Return PolicyThese ottomans are made to order. Sorry, no returns unless due to damage in shipping or manufacturer defects.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 9-11 weeks for delivery.