Old Hickory Tannery Springbok Chair
$5,434.00 MSRP: $7410
Product DescriptionUnique and fun, high style chair in natural springbok hair on hide accented with antiqued nutmeg leather seat.
When you are looking for a refined Western style and the very finest quality, look to Old Hickory Tannery. Each piece is made completely by hand, using only the highest quality hardwoods. Joints are double doweled and glued into place. Seating units are eight way hand tied.
Leathers may have natural markings which add character to the piece and, since no two are alike, will vary in color.
- Overall: 30H x 35W x 35.5D
- Seat: 14.5H x 22D
- Arm: 27H
- Interior Width: 23
- Made in USA by Old Hickory Tannery
Return PolicyFurniture is made to order. Sorry, no returns.
Shipping1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal concealed damages.
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.