Mesquite and Iron Magazine Rack
Two and a half inch thick Mesquite wood top sits on beautiful forged iron scroll design base. Turquoise, Red Coral, Citrine, or No Inlay option available for the top. Bottom is flat metal to hold your
favorite magazines or books. Close-up of base is for design purposes only and may not depict the finish option shown. Slight variations in the size, color and appearance
should be considered as natural characteristics of hand crafted furnishings. Call for other custom color options!
Care of mesquite wood top and iron base:
Our mesquite tops are sanded smooth, however the natural imperfections inherent in mesquite wood are left unaltered. Grain streaks are common and make each piece unique. The
panels and molding are hand cut. Use a professional finisher for a wood floor such as Briwax to correct any damage you may cause to the surface. Use a clean dry cloth for
dusting routine. Do not use cleaners that contain ammonia, water or other general purpose cleaners.
The metal base is made by hand by Mexican blacksmiths. Each piece of metal is heated using a traditional charcoal fire. It is then hand hammered on an anvil and carefully
crafted to form the unique base. To make it shine, you can use Armor All to clean the metal.
Sorry, no returns.
1. You must be present at the time of delivery.
2. The goods must be opened immediately while the freight carrier is on site in order to reveal
3. Do not sign Bill of Lading before checking for damages. If severely damaged, DO NOT SIGN, refuse.
4. Once the Bill of Lading is signed, the manufacturer and Western Passion are not responsible
for freight damages. It is then the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipper.
5. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Measures approximately 30W x 12L x 26H
Wooden Top is approximately 2.5" thick